Saturday, July 11, 2009

Middle Sister Wines

I have a new wine love...Middle Sister Wine. Since I am a marketer's dream and insist on choosing the wine by the color/shape/design of the bottle usually I am stuck with some pretty bad stuff. Last night Mo and I had one of our wine nights and decided to try a new brand. It was a winner! I went to their Web page and now can't wait to try all of them! Here are my quiz results of what wine fits me best:

Forever CoolYou're Forever Cool. You’re into vintage: wine and clothes. Little boys think you’re pretty. And the lead guitarist still tosses you his pick at a rock concert. They say if you wore it the first time, you shouldn’t the second. We say, rock those bell-bottoms and that shiny long hair. And have a glass of Middle Sister Forever Cool Merlot. Cause you are.










No comments:

Post a Comment