Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fab Feb

Yep, starting over. I’ve dedicated the month of February to the best person I know, me (sorry Mo). I’m aware that it’s the shortest month, but I can’t do too much introspection or I’ll go crazy. I’m sure a therapist would have a field day with that.

So you may ask “Why February? Why not January when you have a chance to ‘start over’?” The answer is simple. In January I was content. Not happy, not sad, but content. Since then, I’ve made some major life choices and need to re-configure my path. In short, I’m going to find out what makes me happy. A very wise friend told me that you can’t make anyone else happy unless you like youself and where you’re at. With that in mind, I’m going on a month of getting back to basics. Doing what feels right, and not worrying about the small things I tend to obsess over.

Join me on this new adventure, who knows where it will take me!

xo,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment