Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random nights make the best weekends

What a weekend. Saw some old friends, made some new ones and danced the night away.

Friday I went out to Griffin Lounge (not really my type of place but whatevs) to celebrate Mike Sis's bday and had the best surprise of the year, Matty B showed up! I haven't seen him in far too long, so glad one of my faves came out. The night ended with Sam and I having DPD until 3am....this time without the cops being called.

Saturday had catch up/coffee with Meg - there are very few things better than a soul session to start the day. It must be the month of birthdays because CDC had his birthday party/after the election party on Saturday night. Had some great convos with random people, I love nights like that. After the party, I went to Underground in hopes to catch the end of Carrie's friend's band, unfortunately I was too late, but still fun.

Overall, couldn't have asked for a better weekend after the stress of the past few weeks.


By far the coolest invention ever - solo cups with "blackboards" to label your drinks.




No comments:

Post a Comment